Re: [Shop-talk] Enclosed car trailer

To: bkahler1@gmail.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Enclosed car trailer
From: Dave <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 18:03:24 -0400
Although not an enclosed trailer, I fitted the trailer I used with E-track.  I
used wheel nets (or whatever they are called) to secure the four tires to the
trailer leaving the car to move freely about on its suspension.  I secured the
E-track to the trailer boards with through-bolts (stainless, of course) with
nuts and fender washers underneath.  About every third - fourth hole focusing
on the areas where the ratchet straps connect.

I cannot address any other questions.  120 Vac and AC sounds rather posh.  I'd
be tempted to live in it when I'm not traveling.

Dave Massey