Re: [Shop-talk] Storing garden hoses

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Storing garden hoses
From: Jimmie Mayfield <mayfield+shoptalk@sackheads.org>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2018 23:38:54 -0400

--------------5EA65D6AADEF320B66E0BC8D

How easily do you need to be able to access each individual hose once
you've stored them?  You could store 150-300 ft of garden hose coiled
inside a section of Sonotube or, if you swap your tires for winter
tires, you could store them coiled inside the summer tires.

On 10/07/18 21:19, Arvid wrote:
> I have 6 garden hoses, 25 and 50 feet long, that I would like to store
> in a reasonable space and cost effective fashion. I don't have the
> wall space to hang them all. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas on
> some type of container(s) that could be used to hold them and possibly
> stack them on shelves?
>
> Thanks,
> Arvid
>
> Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S

--------------5EA65D6AADEF320B66E0BC8D

  <head>
  </head>
      access each individual hose once you've stored them?  You could
      store 150-300 ft of garden hose coiled inside a section of
      Sonotube or, if you swap your tires for winter tires, you could
      store them coiled inside the summer tires.<br>
      On 10/07/18 21:19, Arvid wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:97jnj9pji031sg7dcmchpkwk.1538961551602@email.android.com">
        to store in a reasonable space and cost effective fashion. I
        don't have the wall space to hang them all. Anyone have any
        suggestions or ideas on some type of container(s) that could be
        used to hold them and possibly stack them on shelves?</div>
          Galaxy Tab® S</div>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:Shop-talk@autox.team.net";>Shop-talk@autox.team.net</a>
href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a>