[Shop-talk] Need help locating part- grinder

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Need help locating part- grinder
From: eric--- via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 15:13:51 -0400 05/06/2020 03:13:50 PM, Serialize complete at 05/06/2020 03:13:50 PM

--===============3391376087467930640==

--=_alternative 0069A4A085258560_=

Hello all,

Not sure why this is a problem, but I have this grinder...

https://www.intlairtool.com/ingersoll-rand-77h120h84-extended-straight-grinder-12-000-rpm-1-2-thread/

And no, I didn't pay $1200 for it (I paid $35)

It is AWESOME and has a great grinding wheel on it.  I need to get a
replacement wheel, but I can't find anything like it.

The wheel I have looks like 5 separate wheels glued together on a single
homemade spindle.  But I know they must sell replacement wheel.

All the documentation just states to use "Type 1" wheels.

wheel is 4"X1" thick and 1/2" arbor.

Can someone help me find this?

I've been calling companies that sell the grinder and if they do answer
the phone, it's a person that has no idea where to get them.  No site I
can mentions replacement wheel.

Thanks in advance!

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?

--=_alternative 0069A4A085258560_=

is a problem, but I have this grinder...</span>
href="https://www.intlairtool.com/ingersoll-rand-77h120h84-extended-straight-grinder-12-000-rpm-1-2-thread/";><span
 style="
 style=" font-size:12pt">
pay $1200 for it (I paid $35)</span>
and has a great grinding wheel on it. &nbsp;I need to get a replacement
wheel, but I can't find anything like it.</span>
looks like 5 separate wheels glued together on a single homemade spindle.
&nbsp;But I know they must sell replacement wheel.</span>
All the documentation just states to use &quot;Type 1&quot; wheels.</span>
4&quot;X1&quot;
thick and 1/2&quot; arbor.</span>
me find this?</span>
companies that sell the grinder and if they do answer the phone, it's a
person that has no idea where to get them. &nbsp;No site I can mentions
replacement wheel.</span>
advance!</span>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</span>

--===============3391376087467930640==--