[Shop-talk] ford cab rubber drain roller nap

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] ford cab rubber drain roller nap
From: eric--- via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 12:20:40 -0400 05/24/2020 12:20:42 PM, Serialize complete at 05/24/2020 12:20:42 PM

--===============0873333337137488491==

--=_alternative 0059C8A685258572_=

I wanted to put the Rust-Oleum Truck Bed Coating on my mason dump.  there
is an 'applicator kit' that is nothing more than a 6" roller and brush.
Since this is a larger bed, I wanted to use a 12" roller, but I can't find
any description of the nap of the roller.

Reviews on Amazon for the kit are horrible, so I definitely want to have
my own roller.

Any ideas on what I use use?

Thanks.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?

--=_alternative 0059C8A685258572_=

font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">on
my mason dump. &nbsp;there is an 'applicator kit' that is nothing more
than a 6&quot; roller and brush. &nbsp;Since this is a larger bed, I wanted
to use a 12&quot; roller, but I can't find any description of the nap of
the roller.</span>
for the kit are horrible, so I definitely want to have my own roller.</span>
I use use?</span>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</span>

--===============0873333337137488491==--