Re: [Shop-talk] Favorite tools

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Favorite tools
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 07:55:43 -0400 06/01/2020 07:55:46 AM, Serialize complete at 06/01/2020 07:55:46 AM
--===============8540246347020445325==

--=_alternative 004187AF8525857A_=

OD,

Thanks for sharing the tire tool experiences.

I purchased their 'no mar' bar and used it with a Harbor Freight tire
changer for years, until I finally just bought a automatic tire changer
and balancer combo.

I am glad I bought them.  The money is hard to justify as it will take
over a hundred tire changes to pay for itself, but I really like it.

While doing the restore on my dually F350, I found out that my inner tire
was cut from my last scrap yard run.  With the changer being so easy to
use, I removed the tire, checked out the damage, and tried to patch it.
Total time, about 15 mins.  Without the changer, I don't think I would
have tried to do a dually tire on my manual one, so I would have been at
the mercy of just buying a new tire and paying the price.

I look forward to your tool reviews.  I may add one or two.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 004187AF8525857A_=

experiences.</font>
I purchased their 'no mar' bar and used it with a Harbor Freight tire changer
for years, until I finally just bought a automatic tire changer and balancer
combo.</font>
is hard to justify as it will take over a hundred tire changes to pay for
itself, but I really like it.</font>
F350, I found out that my inner tire was cut from my last scrap yard run.
&nbsp;With the changer being so easy to use, I removed the tire, checked
out the damage, and tried to patch it. &nbsp;Total time, about 15 mins.
&nbsp;Without the changer, I don't think I would have tried to do a dually
tire on my manual one, so I would have been at the mercy of just buying
a new tire and paying the price.</font>
&nbsp;I may add one or two.</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============8540246347020445325==--