Re: [Shop-talk] Resurrecting a totally dead battery ?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Resurrecting a totally dead battery ?
From: John Miller <jem@milleredp.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 10:37:08 -0700
> FIRST- bring it back to where you bought it, most likely there is a
> warrantee.  Most places (like Walmart and such) don't care (or know how
> to) test the battery and just give you a new one.

One thing I've learned over the years - buy a battery from some place
convenient.

My nearest Wally is twenty miles away, and the returns desk/line is
often absurd.   I'll happily pay $10 more to deal with the Autozone
three miles away, we also have a Costco even closer but they're limited
in sizes.

I don't EVER buy anything from Walmart that might have to go back.

John.

utox.team.net