Re: [Shop-talk] Tool shed foundation?

To: "mark@bradakis.com" <mark@bradakis.com>, "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Tool shed foundation?
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 15:54:40 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1966647_1091753985.1591890880935

 We in stalled one of those on a concrete sidewalk and we still had to shim=
 it up to get the doors to work.=C2=A0 These are light, durable and inexpen=
sive but not very sturdy.=C2=A0 You can probably get by with scraping the d=
irt flat but over the years and a few rainstorms dirt can flow and you may =
have to tug the get the doors open and closed.
Still might be less work than pouring a slab.
=20
Dave=20

=20
=20