Re: [Shop-talk] Mosquito problem in Central Maryland

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mosquito problem in Central Maryland
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 09:08:46 -0400 07/06/2020 09:08:48 AM, Serialize complete at 07/06/2020 09:08:48 AM
--===============2497971227301827913==

--=_alternative 004837258525859D_=

Old tires are another vector of mosquito breading, so make sure you don't
have any of them.

If you have ponds or lakes on your property (or nearby) call the local ag
extension office.  In my county, they put fish in any pond/lake (on a
regular basis) that eat the larva for free.  Once they know about a body
of water, them put the lake on a routine stocking schedule.

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 004837258525859D_=

breading, so make sure you don't have any of them.</font>
(or nearby) call the local ag extension office. &nbsp;In my county, they
put fish in any pond/lake (on a regular basis) that eat the larva for free.
&nbsp;Once they know about a body of water, them put the lake on a routine
stocking schedule.</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============2497971227301827913==--