[Shop-talk] Harbor Freight 7X12 metal bandsaw

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Harbor Freight 7X12 metal bandsaw
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 12:10:15 -0500 11/02/2020 12:10:15 PM, Serialize complete at 11/02/2020 12:10:15 PM
--===============0696147953904830014==

--=_alternative 005E531985258614_=

OK, so I'm upgrading my metal band saw and the HF 7X12 gets some great
reviews.  Problem is, the new model upped the price to $1000.

https://www.harborfreight.com/1-hp-7-in-x-12-in-hydraulic-feed-metal-cutting-band-saw-63469.html
The normal 20%off coupons aren't valid for the CM machines.

So I was wondering if I could get collective here to use their apps and
eyes to keep a look out for a coupon for this.  I can't currently find
any, but most of the reviews on this machine state they bought it with a
coupon that brought it under $700.

So if anyone has any apps that can watch for this sale (I haven't found
any apps to do that) or if you notice it on sale, please let me know.

I'm not in a huge hurry to buy it, so I can wait (and with the holidays
coming, I guess it might go on sale.) But I can buy it right away if there
is an expiration on the coupon.

Thanks a ton!

BTW, this tool is part of a new endeavor I have going on.  Stay tuned for
more details (especially SCUBA divers)!  8>)

Moose

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 005E531985258614_=

and the HF 7X12 gets some great reviews. &nbsp;Problem is, the new model
upped the price to $1000.</font>
href="https://www.harborfreight.com/1-hp-7-in-x-12-in-hydraulic-feed-metal-cutting-band-saw-63469.html";><font
 size=2 color=blue
face="sans-serif">https://www.harborfreight.com/1-hp-7-in-x-12-in-hydraulic-feed-metal-cutting-band-saw-63469.html</font></a>
for the CM machines.</font>
here to use their apps and eyes to keep a look out for a coupon for this.
&nbsp;I can't currently find any, but most of the reviews on this machine
state they bought it with a coupon that brought it under $700.</font>
for this sale (I haven't found any apps to do that) or if you notice it
on sale, please let me know.</font>
I can wait (and with the holidays coming, I guess it might go on sale.)
But I can buy it right away if there is an expiration on the coupon.</font>
I have going on. &nbsp;Stay tuned for more details (especially SCUBA divers)!
&nbsp;8&gt;)</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============0696147953904830014==--