Re: [Shop-talk] Offset handle cutting tools

To: Donald H Locker <dhlocker@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Offset handle cutting tools
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 08:17:16 -0500
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
SImilar to this, I have a window scraper with an angled handle, thta accetpts a
single edge razor.

I had my house foamed in a similar fashion but I left it. I do not envy you!
There's probably  a market for pre-cast foam to sit in between I-joists,
thought that would demand precise framing and, well...

jim