[Shop-talk] Plumbing lessons learned

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Plumbing lessons learned
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 17:11:41 GMT
Full-name: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
I forgot to include what the pro did.

He used a silicon carbide screen strip to clean the in ground pipe for an
extended period. Then he used an inspection mirror to inspect the surface and
cleaned for an additional extended period.  The other trick was he used a long
flexible tube to blow the pipes out and get them as dry as possible.  The final
difference from what I did was he used pen.  It was much easier to position and
secure and had enough give to help make the connections.

I will rebury and patch the concrete tomorrow.