Re: [Shop-talk] cheap. long lasting lighting

To: Pat Horne <patintexas@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] cheap. long lasting lighting
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 19:46:28 -0400
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
I had 8 shop-style dual 4' LEDs,seemingly sold at every local lumberyard for
about $15 each. However they were BRIGHT. And given your stated use I don't
think it's the right application. But I see Home Depot sells a 2700K "warm
white" LED 4' tube that you could replace the bulbs with, if you can't find a
warm bulb version as a whole unit.

jim