[Shop-talk] shop computer question

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] shop computer question
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@att.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 09:00:55 -0500

--------------090902010908050404060102

Well,=20
I'm back with another computer question and it really is in my shop
I have a Dell Latitude laptop running windows XP with only usb 2.0 ports , =
basically an internet search device only
=20
I use an old cell phone and Spotify for music download bluetoothed to an Es=
inkin Bluetooth receiver connected to my old
Pioneer stereo system... But wireless internet inside the shop is spotty an=
d Spotify doesn't=20
always work well
=20
Sooo=20
I'm thinking =E2=80=A6 download Spotify to my laptop that has good internet=
 connectivity (thanks Peter Murrey) and Bluetooth to
the Esinkin unit...   but the old Dell doesn't=20
have Bluetooth.
=20
I'm looking for an adapter to install so I can attach my laptop wirelessly =
to an Esinkin Bluetooth Audio Receiver connected to my stereo in the shop
=20
Most I find aren't=20
compatibly with XP or must have usb 3.0 =E2=80=A6 and none of the vendors I=
 ask will=20
reply...
=20
anyone have a suggestion >>??
=20
thanks
john
--------------090902010908050404060102

<HTML><HEAD>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10570.1001"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Segoe UI">Well, I'm back with another computer question =
and it really is in my shop</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Segoe UI">
<DIV id=3DUserInputtedText>I have a Dell Latitude laptop running windows XP=
 with only usb 2.0 ports , basically an internet search device only</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I use an old cell phone and Spotify for music download bluetoothed to =
an Esinkin Bluetooth receiver connected to my old</DIV>
<DIV>Pioneer stereo system... But wireless internet inside the shop is spot=
ty and Spotify doesn't always work well</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sooo I'm thinking&nbsp;=E2=80=A6 download Spotify to my laptop that ha=
s good internet connectivity (thanks Peter Murrey) and Bluetooth to</DIV>
<DIV>the Esinkin unit...&nbsp;&nbsp; but the old Dell doesn't have Bluetoot=
h.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm looking for an adapter to install so I can attach my laptop wirele=
ssly to an Esinkin Bluetooth Audio Receiver connected to my stereo in the s=
hop</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Most I find aren't compatibly with XP or must have usb 3.0 =E2=80=A6 a=
nd none of the vendors I ask will reply...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>anyone have a suggestion &gt;&gt;??</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thanks</DIV>
<DIV>john</DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
--------------090902010908050404060102--

--===============7139242133868991525==

--===============7139242133868991525==--