[Shop-talk] Jet Table Saw

To: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Jet Table Saw
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 11:40:02 -0400
Got a Jet table saw from a friend yesterday.  It needs a good bit of
cleaning up, and a few parts (fence rails, etc.)  Before I get too
deep into it, I wanted to see what parts are available.

It's a Jet JPS-10 from 1989.  Apparently Jet still make a JPS-10, but
it looks much different.  Trying to find parts on their site or
ereplacementparts.com is proving frustrating.

There is a stock number on the saw (706429) but that doesn't seem to
mnarrow down the field much.

Anyone know of a source for Jet parts that can be navigated by
multiple models with the same number?

Thanks!

P.S. This would be a replacement for a Craftsman saw from 1955 which
works great but uses 8" blades which are rare and expensive.  Been
using circular saw blades with a bushing for 30 years, but that's
getting old, as am I.