Re: [Shop-talk] Lucas Transmission Fix

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Lucas Transmission Fix
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 15:04:45 GMT
Cc: Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Full-name: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Nice looking rig Moose!  I sold my slide in when I left Alaska.  I like the
front bumper.
Looks just like my 97 12 valve with 5 speed. Like Doug I am shocked that there
are supportability concerns.  I would think some of the ram forums would help
clarify that concern. Perhaps the VIN can identify exactly what model trans you
have.

I doubt there is much downside to trying the Lucas addative.

Good luck and keep us in the loop on it!  I am aboyt to dump a load of $$ into
mine. It has been neglected but still soldiers on.

Matt