shotimes

RE: [Shotimes] Blend Door Actuator Replacement

To: Awfanning@earthlink.net, shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Blend Door Actuator Replacement
From: "Adam Phillips" <adambant@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 19:30:01 -0400
Alan, i too believe i have a bad BDA. But i havent done anything about it
yet as im unsure how much effort is involved in replacing it, but i want to
replace it soon as its sure gettin to warm out to have the heat on all the
time :)  If you dont mind, could you tell me, roughly, whats involved, and
how hard it is? I know its behind the dash somewhere but thats about it.
Thanks!

Adam Phillips
Trenton, NJ
92 White MTX