shotimes

Re: [Shotimes] UDP Belts

To: Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>, shotimes <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] UDP Belts
From: Ian Fisher <dataflash@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 07:46:43 -0700 (PDT)
I think that someone posted the sizes already.
However, I will note that I could not find the exact
PS belt by any mfgr in any parts stores so I had to go
slightly longer than the supplied SHOshop belt. I'm
running Goodyear Gatorbacks. If you def need to know
what sizes and p/n#'s, lemme know and I'll look for
the labels which I kept somewhere.

Ian