shotimes

RE: [Shotimes] Crankshaft and Cam position sensors

To: "'Joe Masters'" <miethos@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Crankshaft and Cam position sensors
From: "Paul L Fisher" <sho@paul-fisher.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 14:49:33 -0500
Camshaft position sensor behind power steering pump at the end of the cam.
Should see a wire/connector there.

Crankshaft sensor, directly above the crankshaft. You do realize you have to
take all the covers off to change that, right?

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil