shotimes

[Shotimes] 8" sub?

To: "shotimes@autox.team.net" <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] 8" sub?
From: Jason Hartberger <jhartberger@mail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 15:28:00 -0400
Hey guys, I bored out my stock enclosure for an MTX 8" sub a while ago,
and I know the enclosure is too small for that thing which hurts it, but
I just found this sub... http://tinyurl.com/ph7fa Do you think this
might be a better fit? I'm tempted to get one and try it out. As much as
I hate the thought of having to take my damn sub box apart again...
*shudder* then I could have an all-pioneer system in my car! I'm also
thinking about getting this head unit, http://tinyurl.com/qwanf. anybody
have any experience? I already have pioneer 6x9s in the back and 6.5" in
the front. Then I could put a little pioneer sticker on my car, too :P.
Oh, also a pioneer amp or two... I figure since it was engineered to
work with other pioneer products it should work pretty well, no?

Jason