shotimes

RE: [Shotimes] RE: OT - Where to put EGT sensor

To: "'Zach Leahy'" <leahyz@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] RE: OT - Where to put EGT sensor
From: "Paul L Fisher" <sho@paul-fisher.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 13:15:32 -0500
Thank you for that well reasoned answer. It is in line with some of the
other stuff I heard so Ill probably go pre-turbo. The key is, 1600 F or
less (constant) and the hottest spot is just before the turbo.

Hopefully Ill have it all done for the Lapeer meet in the fall.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: HYPERLINK
"http://www.paul-fisher.com"http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: HYPERLINK "http://www.shoclub.com"http://www.shoclub.com