shotimes

[Shotimes] FW: Powerball Car Garage, was: Dead Grass in The back yard

To: "Shotimes" <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] FW: Powerball Car Garage, was: Dead Grass in The back yard
From: "Ron Porter" <ronporter@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 17:24:34 -0400
FYI, from my V8 SHO post.

From: Ron Porter [mailto:ronporter@ameritech.net]
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 4:16 PM
To: v8sho@v8sho.com

This brings up something that has been a "bar discussion" with folks over
the years.

Mainly, as car enthusiasts, what would you own if you hit a decent Lottery?

I will arbitrarily limit it to 12 cars as ones that would be driven on a
semi-regular basis. Sure, a Jay Leno-type collections would be next, but
those are cars that spend most of their time in the garage.

Anyway, my choices for the 12-car garage are:

1.  BMW M5 (previous V8 model) as the dally driver. To be replace with the
new V10 6-speed manual when it comes out.

2.  Viper GTS coupe

3.  Ford GT

4.  Porsche Carrera GT

5.  '95 Del Sol (wife still likes it as the daily driver)

6.  MB AMG SUV (wife's choice for bad weather)

7.  '56 T-Bird (wife's dream car)

8.  Ford 4x4 Powerstroke pickup (for the "work stuff")

9.  Porsche turbo cabriolet (for the convertible)

10. Stone-stock, low-mileage Gen 1-2 MTX SHO

11. MB 600 sedan or Bentley sedan for "dress up" nights out

12. '60 stock musclecar: '68 AMX, '60s Z28, or '66-'67 Hemi Charger

That's "today's" list. Could change on a regular basis!!