shotimes

[Shotimes] RE: Southern Illinois Meet

To: "`V6 SHOtimes" <SHOtimes@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [Shotimes] RE: Southern Illinois Meet
From: "Paul Nimz" <pnimz@v8sho.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 19:23:33 -0500
Depends on which county you're from in S. Illinois.......

I'm in John, won't be making the convention this year.  Unless I change jobs
again.  :)

Paul

On 5/22/2006 4:09:56 PM, Paul L Fisher (sho@paul-fisher.com) wrote:
> I'm pulling a Breen. ;-)
>
> It's 'their', not 'there' in all of the cases.
>

> Paul L Fisher
> Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
> SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
> Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

warm up for the Convention, or a nice lunch and BS session for those who are
going to miss the Convention. I am thinking lunch somewhere between 12 & 1
Ruby Tuesdays, T