shotimes

[Shotimes] WTB: Gen-2 front bumper cover in red

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] WTB: Gen-2 front bumper cover in red
From: Jonas Diener <jdiener@rosettastone.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:05:37 -0400
http://www.titsnbeer.com/stuff/oopsie.jpg

So my woman had a little oopsie yesterday involving her baby, a hill, and a
concrete parking stop.

Thus, I'm shopping for a new front bumper cover.  Would any of y'all happen to
have one around that you might part with?  Red would be perfect, but I guess I
could repaint another color too.

I'm located in Virginia in zip code 22801, and would be willing to drive some
distance (100 miles maybe) for one to save on shipping hassles.
--

The line below is false
The line above is true