shotimes

[Shotimes] Re: Wanted: Gen1 rear caliper bracket

To: TechSHO@topica.com, "'SHOtimes'" <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: Wanted: Gen1 rear caliper bracket
From: Tom Teixeira <tjteixeira@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 07:51:58 -0400
At 4:35 PM -0500 5/28/06, Dave Kegel wrote:

>Anyone have an extra Gen1 rear caliper bracket and a couple of slider
>pins they can part with?  If not, I assume they're still a dealer-only
>part?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dave Kegel

I have a couple that I never installed (turns out the loaded calipers
came with new brackets). I bought them at PartsAmerica or Autozone,
not sure which. How about $10 each plus shipping from 01451?

--
Tom Teixeira            mailto:tjteixeira@earthlink.net
Now SHO-less. Former owner of blue 94 MTX and green 91+