shotimes

[Shotimes] 94 ATX failed inspection... for motor mount!

To: "shotimes@autox.team.net" <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] 94 ATX failed inspection... for motor mount!
From: Jason Hartberger <jhartberger@mail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 19:37:35 -0400
Well guys, as the subject says, my 94 ATX failed VA state inspection,
not for the huge exhaust leak right at the cat flange, not for the
nearly bald rear tires, but for the front motor mount being broken. Not
worn, broken. I knew this was coming but I had hoped it wouldn't become
a time-sensitive issue like it is now. I can get a (solid?) mount from
AAP for $74 but are there any tips on replacement? I've read a few
guides online (SHOPP, SHOtimes) but they're all for MTXs. Do ATXs have
the dampener assembly as well? It sure doesn't look like it. Otherwise,
it looks like the procedure would be fairly similar. I have access to a
lift and air tools so that's not a problem but is there anything
important I need to know? thanks as usual!

Jason