shotimes

[Shotimes] Code Checkers?

Subject: [Shotimes] Code Checkers?
From: <clubairth@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 11:50:35 -0500
Steven:
 This is kind of way ahead of where your at but yes this type of reader and
data logger is available. I am close to getting a XCAL2 programmer for my
2003 Lincoln LS with the USB option. This is a pretty well rounded unit and
I love the fact it will also read codes and data log along with reflashing
your PCM!! It holds 3 tunes plus the stock tune. Cost about $400

http://sctflash.com/

Now if you don't want or need the PCM reflashing ability. This is a pretty
cool code reader and data logging system too! OOPs! I just saw this will
reflash some PCM's also! Don't like how they make you e-mail them for the
price, so I don't have a cost on this. I would guess in the $400-$500 range?
http://www.obd2.com/

PS: I forgot what year your car is?
.
.