Re: Haynes manual

To: ecopaige@metro.net
Subject: Re: Haynes manual
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 14:13:35 -0600
Deano,

I have the same thing for my spitfire.  Its a pretty handylittle
book.

> soon have it recopied and bound before its too late. Anyone else
> ever seen one of these floating around out there? Anybody interested
> in copies when I decide to reproduce?
>
> Deano

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (After 10 years will be on the road in
March!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Car is finally home and ready for
Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)