Spitfire FAQs/Tips Coming Along

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire FAQs/Tips Coming Along
From: Tom Shirley <tshirley@VoyagerOnline.net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 21:42:50 -0400
Hi Spitters!

So far, I've added the FAQs/tips listed below to the page. If you're
interested, check it out. I plan to add more when the feeling returns to
my rear end (gotta get up and walk around some). Hope this helps
someone. A big thanks to Vic Whitmore for providing many old posts he
has saved. Some of you may recognize some of your words. I tried to give
credit where it was available. If something belongs to you, let me know,
and I'll credit you with the tip. The subjects are:

Fitting the GM alternator to the Spitfire
Spin On Oil Filter Adaptor for the Spitfire
How To Use A MIG Welder
Should You Use Sealer on a Head Gasket?
A Little Info About Batteries and Battery Chargers
Removing the Spitfire Oil Pan with the Engine in the Car
Spitfire Temperature Gauge Info

Tom Shirley  Sale Creek, TN (just north of Chattanooga)
Spitfire FAQs and Tips
http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1080/spitgarage.html