cars for sale

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: cars for sale
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 14:15:53 -0400
Today I looked at three Spirfires that are for sale.  I am interested in
one, but I told the owner that I would post the other two in case anyone is
interested.

(1) 79 1500 with no significant rust and what is supposed to be a good
engine.  New top, white/brown.  Electrical fire behind the dash did a fair
amount of damage in that area, you would probably need a new wiring harness
inaddition to the entire dash.  Asking $1200

(2) 76 1500 with a good body, no rust that I could see, engine will not
turn over, but the problem is supposed to be in the clutch area.
Green/black.  Asking $900 I think.  I will verify when I talk to him this
evening.

I have no personal interest in these cars, but if you are interested email
me directly and I will tell you how to contact the owner.  Both cars are
located in Richmond, VA.

Sam