Re: Installation of dual carbs continued...

To: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Installation of dual carbs continued...
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 06:19:19 +0000
I think this must be one of the first car's with the HIF type SU.

For a starting point I would try an ABT needel in the car.  The carb's
are the same size, and will hopefully present the same specs.  You might
have to work out what needel should go in the carb's if they haven't got
the restriction of the over-run valve.

The only car with the Triumph name to have such an SU is the 1984 Triuph
Acclaim 1600 which has a HIF44..  Ok rather a boring fact but

--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot