Re: Frank Bama, LBC owner

To: rstieg@ci.bartlett.tn.us
Subject: Re: Frank Bama, LBC owner
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 15:08:15 -0600
I have to admit, I DON'T have a clue as to what you're talking about
here.  What lizard?  Where's margaritaville and WHAT tickets are you
talking about.

Did you per chance get my name mixed up with someone else?

> You evil, rotten selfish little git!
> How dare you boast of going off to see the lizard knowing those of
> us in the mean hinterlands could not possibly take a ragtop day off
> from work to get a first look at margaritaville.  Ive a good mind
> (?) to take a Pascagoula Run to some beaches bars and boats in my
> Spitfire, hoping the Lucas electrics wont need the 12-volt man.
> Come monday, I'tll be all right, I guess. Apologies to the
> non-Parrotheads out there-but HE asked for it-probably had TICKETS
> and everything. grumble, grumble, humph... rick stieg 75 Spitfire,
> 77 Parrothead (stolen garage-hung banner to prove it!)

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Waiting for garage space to start teardown)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Suspension just about ready to install)