RE: Moss Festival

To: "'kurt oblinger'" <koblinger@linkline.com>
Subject: RE: Moss Festival
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 19:57:19 -0700
Kurt,

        There will be quite a few of us from the Triumph Travelers here in the =
SF Bay area.  I and a few others will be heading down Thursday, setting =
up camp and meeting over at the Windmill for the warm up festivities.  I =
will have the SOL logo in full color on my dash and on one of the legs =
of the Club Easy Up.  At any rate, you'll know we're there by the =
end....we kinda grow on ya.  Barry Schwartz and his San Diego contingent =
will be there

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA
prubrew@ix.netcom.com
Newsletter Editor/Publicity Director
Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club
TTSCC is the host club for Triumphest 1999