RE: Replacement Tops

To: "'Kevin B. Rhodes'" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Replacement Tops
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 17:32:37 -0700
Kevin,

        I'm looking in the July '98 edition of the TSSC Courier, and the =
Prestige ad states the current price for the MK 1-3 as 219.95 pounds =
sterling.  For the MK 4-1500 the price is 229.95 pounds sterling.  These =
are the Mohair prices.  They also have another canvas type called Duck.  =
Prices for these are 80 pounds sterling less per model.

Pounds sterling "roughly" exchange at $1.50, so figure @ $345 for the Mk =
4-1500 Mohair, plus shipping.  Their number , from the states, is =
011-44-151-608-8683.  Call early in the morning as they are 8 hours =
ahead of us on the west coast.

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA
prubrew@ix.netcom.com
Newsletter Editor/Publicity Director
Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club
TTSCC is the host club for Triumphest 1999