HUMOR: Triumph

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: HUMOR: Triumph
From: "Tommy Morris" <morris@tmed.tatrc.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 12:46:37 -0400
A friend of mine sent this, I thought I might share it with the list.

An engineering student was walking on campus one day when another
engineering student drove up in a shiny new SpitFire.
"Where did you get such a nice car?" asked the first.
The second engineer replied "Well, yesterday I was walking along minding my
own business when a beautiful woman drove up in this SpitFire.  She threw
the
door open got out, took off all her clothes and said 'Take what you want!'"
The second engineer nodded approvingly, "Good choice, the  clothes probably
wouldn't  have  fit."