Triumph 4 Cylinder Crankshaft

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph 4 Cylinder Crankshaft
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 18:44:42 -0600
Did Triumph make a four cylinder engine that had 5 main bearings?  I
have a crankshaft that was given to me that is marked "triumph" in
yellow paint.  It came from a friend who closed his machine shop
business.  Along with that he gave me a 1300 engine along with 3
heads.  Although 1 of the 3 heads is slightly different than the
other 2.  The engine # is FK32903UE.  According to the VB catalog the
FK series didn't have the UE on the end.  Apparently this motor was
only used in 71 and 72.  If anyone needs this motor or can enlighten
me further on what parts that I have I would appreciate it.  I hate
to toss the stuff out but I'm tired of having to shuffling the parts
around in my garage.

TIA

"He who dies with the most toys wins"

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Waiting for garage space to start teardown)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Suspension just about ready to install)