Dem da brakes - epilogue

To: "'Spitfire Mail List'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Dem da brakes - epilogue
From: "Bayrock, Michael" <michael_bayrock@bctransit.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 11:13:58 -0700
I just wanted to thank Andy and Joe for their assistance in my time of
troubles.  Andy came through with technical assistance (no surprise
there) in describing how the brakes actually work on the GT6, and Joe
came through with a pair of used adjusters that anyone would be hard
pressed to be able to tell apart from new ones.  That is, except for the
excellent price.

Gentlemen, thank you both for your assistance.

And another thanks is due to Bill Kelly - some time ago you wrote up a
set up instructions on how to adjust rear brakes with manual adjusters.
For some reason I saved the copy, and I will be putting it to use
tonight.

With luck, I'll have the old girl on the road this week.

Michael
michael_bayrock@bctransit.com
71 GT6++ (with shiny new adjusters)
70 GT6+  (with nothing shiny at all)