Tips Required for the Database

To: Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tips Required for the Database
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 09:52:26 -0700
Hey gang,

It's time to put on the old thinking caps again.  With only a little
more than a week left in July, I need something to put in the Spitfire
Tips section of the Spitfire database web site.

I let you guys off the hook last month, but I need help this month.

If anybody has any personal experiences that will help others out,
please send them to me so I can post them to the web site.

Please note: these tips are being archived at Tom Shirley's "Spitfire
Garage" website.
(http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1080/spitgarage.html)

Regards,
Joe Curry