Cleaning Up the Archives

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cleaning Up the Archives
From: Tom Shirley <tshirley@VoyagerOnline.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 20:56:33 -0400
Hello Fellow Spitters,

I took the trouble to clean up the Spitfire Tips Archives page.
Everything is now in categories. It's no big deal if you've been there
but will make things easier to find, especially for new visitors.
Hopefully, in a few years, we'll be able to reference any newcomers to
the page for helpful advice.

Sharon and I drove from Chattanooga to Raleigh, N.C. this past weekend
(900 miles round trip, not in the Spit though) to buy a factory hardtop
for my Spit. It's in nearly perfect condition, no scratches, dents,
perfect headliner and glass. Would you drive that far for a $100 top?
8^) For real, I'm grinning!!!!!!!!!

PS Awaiting the next tip from the collective Spitfire knowledge bank.

Tom Shirley  Sale Creek, TN (just north of Chattanooga)
http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1080

My Datsun 510 #18 (the race car)
http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1080/510stuff.html

Spitfire FAQs and Tips