Tire Sizes

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tire Sizes
From: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 08:48:52 -0700
I own an 80 Spit with stock rims & I was wondering what tire sizes I can
comfortably fit on it? I have a line on some reasonable 175 80R 13's and I
want to know if they'll work okay on my car. I believe the the factory
manual I have lists them as needing 155 80R 13's (this is from memory,
which may not necessarily be relied upon). I am worried about pushing my
luck any further by telling the police that I am running Baldini racing
slicks and that I am on the way to the track ;)

Thanks,

Mark Milotay