finally time to park the spit...

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: finally time to park the spit...
From: "Andrew J. Braverman" <ajb23@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 23:23:06 -0400
Well, I finally got the daily driver I needed (from the other side of the
other pond...  a decent Nissan 300ZX from 1985)...

some people (my mother mainly) is pushing me to sell my spit...  I dont want
to, so it is getting parked...

anyone know anything about "classic car" registration/insurance in NJ?  Does
it require inspection?  I hear you can drive like 3k a year with it, and
keep it on the road with plates and all...  any ideas?

thanks