Re: Damn it!

To: Mike Kunzig <mkunzig@stk.com>
Subject: Re: Damn it!
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@tibco.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 14:50:01 -0500
Mike,

I may have confused things a bit; My apologies.

Anyhow, when you see a posting to the list and the "To:" or "CC:" field
is filled in with "spitfires...." you can (as I normally do) just hit
"Reply to Sender and all recipients" (this does depend on your email
program)

If you don't see the spitfire list address in the fields, then you are
replying only to that individual.

Hope this clears up any confusion I caused.

Vic

--
Regards,

Vic

Victor Michael                 |       vmichael@tibco.com
Systems Engineer               |     Voice (312) 214-2327
TIBCO Finance Technology Inc.  |     Pager (800) 759-8888
CTS, Chicago                   |             Pin# 1583904
'77 Spitfire (fm62959u) http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael