Air Box Pictures

To: Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Air Box Pictures
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 21:20:40 -0700
For the benefit of all those of you who have eagerly waited (nudge,
nudge, wink, wink) for my airbox pictures to be posted, you needn't wait
any longer.

I have added a few pictures to my web site which include 2 pictures of
the cold air box installation (from 2 sides).

To get there, go to the International Triumph Spitfire Database at:
http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/index.html  and then go all the way to the
bottom of the right hand column and you will find a hyperlink to my
Spitfire4 page.  Click on the link and you are there.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Regards,
Joe

  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer