Rimmer Bros. Catalog Experience

To: "'Gambony, Jim'" <jim.gambony@eds.com>,
Subject: Rimmer Bros. Catalog Experience
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 17:11:28 -0700
Neil,

Yes, Rimmer has a printed catalog. I used mine just last week to order some
wiring for the O/D I'm working on adding to my Spit. And hears the most
amazing part. I faxed them an order for the wiring last Thursday evening
(5PM Cal. Time). I told them since the parts were so light, go ahead and
send it express if they could. When I got home from work today (Monday)
their package was waiting at my door! One working day from England to LA!!!!
I'm stunned (and happy).

BTW -- the parts I ordered were in the "new" section of their summer catalog
and NOT found when searching the web site.

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B