Re: Vinyl paint?

To: "Kirby T. Kenyon" <kenyonkt@maple.lemoyne.edu>,
Subject: Re: Vinyl paint?
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 18:10:17 -0400
I used it on some seats in my 62 TR4...replaced black seats in 1970 with
blue seats from a 69TR6...painted them black...they're still black.

I sprayed the light tan interior door panels, rear arch panels, 'B' post
covers, and rear cockpit panels in my 70 Spitfire in 1996 because they had
paint overspray and ugly black marks...they are still pretty good, but I
could not eliminate the black marks with such a light colour...but it is an
improvement.

Cheers
Keith Stewart