RE: Possible to polish windshield?

To: "'jw@mail09.mitre.org'" <jw@mail09.mitre.org>
Subject: RE: Possible to polish windshield?
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 10:40:30 -0400
Joe,
I bought a glass polishing kit from Eastwood to try and take care of the
same problem on my GT6. I have not tried it yet but they say if you can't
feel it with a fingernail then it will polish out. I plan on practicing on
the side windows of the Spitfire I am restoring before getting after the
windshield. BTW I bought a new windshield for the Spit from VB for $85. So
if all else fails they are not too expensive to replace, with a new gasket
of course.
Good Luck,
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L