Re: Installing New Carpet -Reply

To: dmitchel@ford.com, moag@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Installing New Carpet -Reply
From: KEVIN EDDINS <eddinsk@NRISO.NOLA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 08:20:22 -0500
I used the 3M product and it worked fairly well.  It will have problems if
you have a cat get inside and try to make a nest.  The stupid cat pulled
the carpet from the foot well.  I HATE CATS!!

I don't suggest a glue that is too strong.  You may have problems when
you need to rewire your speakers, or pull the carpet for some other
reason.

As far as the fitting goes, mine was bought from Victoria British and
almost fits.  I've been pleased with the look of it, although I would prefer
a molded set but it costs too much.

Hope this helps some,

Kevin