Re: Alternator Conversion

To: Tom Shirley <tshirley@VoyagerOnline.net>
Subject: Re: Alternator Conversion
From: Chip Mautz <clmautz@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 12:41:46 -0700 (PDT)
Ask Isaac Crow (on this list) - he did it and said it was pretty
painless.  I've heard about bracket fab'ing, but don't think he had to
do it on his Spit-6.  Sixfire.  Scary monster.  Whatever you call it.

Plus, he's running like 80 amps or something now (what is it - 15a
stock?).

Talk about glowing gauge lights!!

Chip

---Tom Shirley <tshirley@VoyagerOnline.net> wrote:

> If you're interested in changing over to the GM, Dan's instructions
are
> on my Spitfire Tips Page. You'll have to fabricate brackets to hang it
> on the engine.

==
Chip Mautz
Dacula, Ga, USA
'99 Jeep Wrangler Sport   -(O|||||||O)-
'71 Triumph Spitfire MKIV - 'Ol Smokey

The essence of an adventure is you never know how it will turn out.