Re: Driving on the highway without OD

To: <Jjcousins@ra.rockwell.com>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Driving on the highway without OD
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 16:59:21 -0800
Hi John!

I just got back from a 440 mi rt up the coast to Triumphest and back-just me
and Nigel. I regularly drive on the highway-out here it's really the
quickest. I only limit myself to the road conditions and if I'm feeling
lucky! (Lucky that is, if there's alot of CHPs around.)-I regularly do 70
without any problems. In fact, Nigel is quieter and smoother after 65! (I
can actually hear the radio!)

Laura G. and Nigel