Re: Painting Frame

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Painting Frame
From: Paul <compubbs@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 1998 09:08:10 -0400
Hi Joe,

It's a good way to "prep" the frame, so you did apply a normal metal
paint over the epxy primer?

The guy just said to apply a few coats of the primer and that was all.
Not sure leaving this primer bare will be any good...

..Paul

--
..Paul
http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/compubbs

" Everyone has a photographic memory.  Some just don't have film "