Re: Cool Spitfire T Shirt

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cool Spitfire T Shirt
From: "R.D. Waid" <msp01091@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 1998 20:38:00 +0000
Laura,

I got one of those shirts at a meeting of my local club (MN Triumphs). It was my
understanding from another club member that someone in the club had used a
scanner and T-shirt kit to make them and had asked Moss for permission
(obviously granted) to reproduce them . I also saw TR6 and TR3A examples. My
understanding also was that they were a limited item, and may only have
been available at the July VTR National since we were the host club, but I do
not know this for an absolute fact. I got mine for $15 at our September meeting.
I bought one even though it shows a 1500 when I have a MkIV. I got the last
Spitfire shirt of the Moss shirts that we had.

Regards,
Bob Waid
71 Mark Iv